Joining Jesus helps us with the BIG question of life, “What am I here for?”
Ephesians 2:10 God does both the making and saving. He creates each of us by Christ Jesus to join him in the work he does, the good work he has gotten ready for us to do, work we had better be doing.
What do I do so I am ready to Join Jesus on His mission every day?
1) Seeking the Kingdom “How have I seen God at work in my world this week?”
2) Listening to Jesus “What has Jesus been teaching me in His Word lately?”
3) Talking with People “What kind of conversations have I been having?”
4) Doing Good “What good can we do around here?”
5) Ministering through Prayer “What opportunities to pray for others am I seeing?”
Luke 17 17 Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed? Where are the other nine?18 Has no one returned to give praise to God except this foreigner?”19 Then he said to him, “Rise and go; your faith has made you well.”
Let’s keep asking: Jesus, what are you up to? How would You have me join You?
DAILY SCRIPTURE READINGS:
Monday: Luke 13:10-17
Tuesday: Ephesians 2:8-10
Wednesday: Luke 17:11-19
Thursday: Psalm 118:1-14
Friday: Luke 18:35-43
Saturday: Psalm 118:19-29