“It’s the little things, done repeatedly, that often matter most!”
The five simple practices which ready us to Join Jesus on His mission every day are:
1) Seeking the Kingdom Matt. 6:33 “How have I seen God at work in my world this week?”
2) Listening to Jesus Matt.7:24 “What has Jesus been teaching me in His Word lately?”
3) Talking with People John 4:7-27 “What kind of conversations have I been having?”
4) Doing Good Matt. 5:16 “What good can I do around here?”
5) Ministering through Prayer Col. 4:2-4 “What opportunities for prayer am I seeing?”
Ezekiel 379 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.
Prayer is a vital not only for our union with Jesus (UP) but also our mission with Jesus (OUT)!
Let’s keep asking: Jesus, what are you up to? How would You have me join You?
DAILY SCRIPTURE READINGS:
Monday: Matthew 9:35-38
Tuesday: Matthew 7:24-29
Wednesday: Colossians 4:2-6
Thursday: Matthew 6:9-13
Friday: Ezekiel 37:9-14
Saturday: Psalm 1